- Ensure you categorise your work accurately, so students can find your work easily.
- Be clear and concise with your language, be accurate with the description of your work and try to mention all the subjects your university work covers under titles using bullet points.
- Think like the buyer – what would you want them to know about your work?
- Ensure your university work is well laid out and easy to follow.
- Make sure you set the price with the end customer in mind - many students are cash poor.
- Upload quality work in order to develop a trusted reputation that will be highly rated by other students.
- Once your document is approved, promote it by sharing it through your social networks using the sharing tool which can be found on every document's preview page.
for an example of a well laid out “ad”.