- Ensure you categorize your work accurately.
- Be clear and concise with your language, be accurate with the description of your work and try to mention all the subjects your university work covers under titles using bullet points.
- Think like a buyer – what would you want them to know about your work?
- Ensure your assignment is typed.
- Make sure you set the price properly and if your work is not selling, maybe lower your price to increase the chances of success.
- Upload high quality work in order to develop a trusted reputation that will be highly rated by other students.
- Once your document is approved, promote it by sharing it through your social networks using the sharing tool which can be found on every document's preview page.
for an example of a well laid out “ad”.