We have provided you some useful links to scholarship programs offered by government agencies and private organisations:
- The Scholarship Database: this database provides a reliable list of scholarships supplied by Australian based organisations, institutions and government agencies for international students that are studying in Australia. Click here.
- Australian Scholarships: Australian Scholarships offer educational and professional development awards to citizens who live in the Asia-Pacific region. There are three programs available under the Australian Scholarships program. Click here.
- Endeavour Awards: the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia-Pacific and Middle Eastern regions who are intending on undertaking study, research and professional development in Australia. Click here.
- Australian Leadership Awards (ALA): this program provides selective assistance for distance education, higher education and institutional strengthening. Click here.
- Australian Development Scholarships (ADS): this is a bilateral program within the Australian scholarships program. Click here.
Australian Government scholarships are not available for international students undertaking English language training in Australia only. However, there are several English language training scholarships offered by Australian institutions.
Other scholarships include:
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities: provides a scholarships guide for Commonwealth postgraduate students offered by Governments, Rotary International, World Bank, World Health Organisation, Asian Development Bank, United Nations, Rockefeller Foundation and other organizations. Click here.
- Scholarships at Australian Universities: each university has its own scholarship program, so check with the university you intend on studying at to find out what assistance is available. Click here.
- The Australian Scholarships Foundation (ASF): provides scholarships to enable managers and financial officers of charitable organisations to enhance and improve their skills in managing their organisations. Click here.
We have also provided a number of other useful links that provide other avenues for receiving financial support as follows:
Lastly, we have provided some other useful links to assist in your research about studying in Australia:
opportunities for student exchanges, vocational education and training,
undergraduate and postgraduate studies and postdoctoral research. Click
- Research opportunities for postgraduate and postdoctoral research and professional attachments. Click here.
- Professional development opportunities for people in business, industry, community groups, education and government. Click here.